Monday 5 April 2010

Men’s Hair SS 10





Well I am very late in speaking about this hairstyle, as I have been styling this look for my clients since the summer 09. My blog started in Feb 10 so it slipped my mind.

Now the cut is short back and sides, with a long length on top. The top has a parting and is styled in a very vintage way! (1940s and 1950s) see images above for reference.

The hair is styled very smooth not messy but there is many different variations. The product is a high shine product rather than the matt products that was trendy last season for the bed head look.

Now I’m sad to say that for men hair trends do not change as often as women’s alas there is less hair to play with.

So men do not want to see any mullets anymore (that includes an inch longer at the back) don’t get attached to it! As like the men with the ponytails from the acid 90’s because if you come in to my path I’ll be cutting the mullet off.

No comments:

Post a Comment